The KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.
- Powerful alloy fabric dome - Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion - Smoother off-axis response, More forgiving of diverse acoustical environments; Freedom of movement across the mixing console; Reduces reflections off the mixing console
- New in-house simulated drivers - Latest modeling techniques used to minimize non-linear (intermodulation) distortion
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver - Dedicated driver reproduces important midrange frequencies, which is especially important for speech and vocals; Light weight dome has better transient response and less breakup modes than cone designs; High power magnet reduces harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Long throw composite sandwich cone bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor™ (ELFF™) and ribbed surround - Damping of break-up modes and low distortion at high sound levels; Linear pistonic motor gives a very low harmonic distortion even at high excursions; Reduced radial break-up modes on the ribbed surround
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo - Displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system; Dimmable for low lighting level conditions or behind the screen applications
- Compact sealed three-way cabinet design (magnetically shielded) - No standing wave resonances; Fastest bass transient response; Reduced intermodulation distortion in midrange
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities - Reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom - Improved transient response
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter to protect the voice coils. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters - Fast acting, high reliability and allows extraction of the maximum performance from the system
- Production consistency due to individual hand-alignment in final test - Any KH 310 is “pair-matched” to any other KH 310
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls - More control in diverse acoustical environments
- Wide range input gain and output level controls - Easier interfacing with signal sources
- Ground lift - Reduced noise in electrically noisy environments and over-comes ground loops
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V) - One version works in any country and robust to poor quality mains supply
- Extensive mounting hardware options - More flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations and backwards compatibility with previous models
- Optional robust metal grille - Can be used, if required, to protect the drivers
- Optional transportation accessories - Stylish soft carry bag with space for cables; Robust wooden flight case
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neumann
There are currently no product reviews.