The KH 120 A studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 A represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD (TM), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, a large headroom analog input and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
The KH 120 is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.
- Powerful titanium fabric dome - Low-distortion high-frequency reproduction
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion™ (MMD™) waveguide - Smoother off-axis response, More forgiving of diverse acoustical environments
- Composite sandwich cone - Damping of break-up modes
- Long throw bass driver - Low distortions at high sound levels
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo - Displays operation status and activation of the extensive protection system
- Robust metal grille - Protects against mechanical damage
- Large front panel ports - Reduced bass compression and easier to mount in tight spaces such as OB vans
- Compact aluminum cabinet (magnetically shielded) - Minimizes resonances, better heat dissipation, long life
- Wide horizontal dispersion - Freedom of movement across the mixing console
- Narrow vertical dispersion - Reduces reflections off the mixing console
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities - Reduced diffraction and smoother frequency response
- Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom - Improved transient response
- Production consistency - Any KH 120 is “pair-matched” to any other KH 120
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls - More control in diverse acoustical environments
- Wide range input gain and output level controls - Easier interfacing with signal sources
- New mounting hardware options - More flexibility in mounting cabinets in more diverse locations
- Display dimmer - For low lighting level conditions or behind the screen applications
- Ground lift - Reduced noise in electrically noisy environments and over-comes ground loops
- Universal switched-mode power supply (100 … 240 V) - One version works in any country and robust to poor quality mains supply
- Separate woofer and tweeter electronic peak limiters and thermal-protection circuitry - High reliability
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Neumann
There are currently no product reviews.