The LSR6328P is the choice for stereo and multi-channel music and post audio applications where accuracy and high SPL are required. THX® pm3 Approved. METAlliance® Certified.
- Advanced Linear Spatial Reference design ensures flatter-off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position.
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of room modes. User measurement and calibration kit available.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and minimal power compression.
- Integrated bi-amplification with factory calibrated sensitivities.
- Titanium composite high frequency transducer with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal waveguide for precise pattern control.
- Magnetically shielded high frequency transducer minimizes interference when used in close proximity to video monitors.
- High-density baffle for low enclosure resonance.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Integral handles facilitate ease of positioning.
- Frequency Response : 50 Hz - 20 kHz (+1, -1.5 dB)
- Enclosure Resonance Frequency : 38 Hz
- Low Frequency Extension : User controls set to default
- -3 dB : 46 Hz
- 10 dB : 36 Hz
- Low-High Frequency Crossover : 1.7 kHz 6th-order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Distortion, 96 dB SPL, 1m : N/A
- Mid-High Frequency (120 Hz - 20 kHz) : N/a
- 2nd Harmonic : <0.6%
- 3rd Harmonic : <1%
- Maximum SPL (80 Hz - 20 kHz) : >108 dB SPL / 1m
- Maximum Peak SPL (80 Hz - 20 kHz) : >111 dB SPL / 1m
- Signal Input : Neutrik “Combi” XLR-1⁄4-in tip-ring-sleeve balanced or unbalanced positive voltage applied to XLR pin 2 (1⁄4" tip) produces outward woofer motion
- Calibrated Input Sensitivity, XLR & 1⁄4" : N/A
- +4 dBu / +8 dBu : 96 dB SPL / 1 m
- -10 dBV : 96 dB SPL / 1 m
- AC Input Voltage : 100 / 240 VAC
- AC Input Connector : IEC
- Long-Term Maximum System Power : 220 W (IEC265-5)
- Self-Generated Noise Level : <+10 dBA / 1 m Tonal-artifact-free
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.