The compact LSR6325P-1 provides exceptional performance for use in applications where accuracy is a must, but space is limited. THX® pm3 Approved.
- High Performance bi-amplified design with proprietary JBL transducer technology.
- Titanium composite high-frequency transducer.
- LSR Linear Spatial Reference technology ensures neutral off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position.
- User-selectable Boundary Compensation restores accurate response when speaker is positioned near a wall or on a work surface.
- Front Panel Volume and Power Controls.
- Integrated mounting points.
- Magnetic shielding minimizes interference when used in close proximity to CRT monitors.
- Shielded for use next to Video Monitors.
- Die cast aluminum enclosure provides high inertial ground for optimum transducer performance and low resonance.
- THX pm3® approved*.
- Frequency Response : 70 Hz - 20 kHz (+1, -2 dB)
- Low Frequency Extension : -10 dB : 48 Hz
- Amplifier Power (LF/HF) : 100w/ 50w
- SPL (Continuous/Peak) : SPL: 106 dB / 109 dB
- Drivers (LF, MF, HF) : 5.25” / 1”
- Sensitivity : 96 dB / 1 m
- Crossover Frequencies : 2.3 kHz
- Finish : gray powdercoat
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 173 x 269 x 241 mm / 6.8 x 10.6 x 9.5 in
- Weight : 7.7 kg (17 lb)
- THX PM3 Certified : Yes
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.