The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive® and 250 Watts of power. THX® pm3 Approved. METAlliance® Certified.
- Multi-format powered subwoofer for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats.
- RMC™ Room Mode Correction provides electronic control of response peaks due to room modes. RMC Calibration Kit included.
- 250 W continuous output power amplifier.
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system.
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10 dB input sensitivity.
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple LSR6312SP for multiple subwoofer systems.
- Differential Drive® technology with dynamic braking for extended low frequency response and low power compression.
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground.
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression.
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation.
- Frequency Response : (-6 dB) 28 Hz - 80 Hz
- -10 dB : 26 Hz
- Enclosure Resonance Frequency : 28 Hz
- Low-To-High Crossover Frequency : 80 Hz (4th order electroacoustic Linkwitz-Riley)
- Distortion, 96 dB SPL/ 1 m : N/A
- Low Frequency (<80 Hz) : N/A
- 2nd Harmonic : <2%
- 3rd Harmonic : <1%
- Maximum Continuous SPL : >112 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
- Maximum Peak SPL : >115 dB SPL / 1 m (35 Hz - 80 Hz)
- Calibrated Input Sensitivity : XLR or 1/4"
- Selectable -10 dBV +4 dBu, +8 dBu : 96 dB / 1 m
- Power Nonlinearity (20 Hz - 200 Hz): : N/A
- 30 W : <0.4 dB
- 100 W : <1.0 dB
- Power / Clip / Bypass Indicators : Green LED - normal operation
- Amber LED - bypass mode
- Red LED - Limiter activated
- Low Frequency Topology : Class A-B, all discrete
- Sine Wave Power Rating : 260 W (<0.5% THD into rated impedance)
- THD + N, 1⁄2Power : <0.05%
- AC Input Voltage : 115 VAC, 60 Hz (230VAC, 50 Hz – model LSR6312SP/230)
- AC Input Voltage Operating Range : ±15%
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty on JBL professional loudspeaker products (except for enclosures, electronic components, and portable products) is valid for 5 years from the date of the first consumer purchase. Enclosures and electronic components are warranted for 1 year from the date of original purchase.
Effective 1 March 2005, portable products such as EON, JRX, MRX, PRX are warranted by Soundcraft Canada’s 2 year no-fault full warranty. During this time, if your speaker fails for any reason, it will be repaired at our expense. This includes parts, labor, and one-way shipping by ground transport. Exception: VRX and SRX are excluded from this warranty.