The unconventional and delightfully compact 8351A Acoustically Coaxial Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) is a revolutionary achievement in three-way monitor design.
The 8351A combines our breakthrough Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) technology together with our Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) driver and Maximised Directivity Control Waveguide (MaxDCW™) to produce controlled directivity over a very wide bandwidth. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) computer control allows for repeatable, consistent performance over flexible proprietary network. Genelec AutoCal™ measures and automatically align every monitor on the network for level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies.
Providing identical performance in both vertical and horizontal orientation, the 8351A delivers outstanding monitoring accuracy for music studios, post-production houses, edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcast applications.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 21kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2 Oval Woofers 8 1/2 x 4 in + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC™ 5 / 3/4 in + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Midrange 120 W + Tweeter 90 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 287 x D 278 mm / H 17 3/4 x W 11 1/3 x D 11 in
- Weight: 19 kg / 42 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue input, 2 x XLR AES/EBU input / output, 2 x RJ45 control network
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website