The 8250A Smart Active Monitor(SAM™) adds new levels of accuracy and intelligence to monitoring with its ability to be used with all other SAM™systems.
The 8250A combines Genelec experience in the design of two-way systems together with its state of the art AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network technologies. GLM allows to automatically align every monitor on the network in terms of level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies. The 8250A also features Genelec MDE™and DCW™ technologies, a flow optimized reflex port and very high undistorted SPL over a wide bandwidth.
The 8250A is the monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production houses, digital mastering facilities, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 23 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 1 dB (38 Hz - 20kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 8 in + Tweeter 1 in, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Tweeter 120 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm / 17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 in, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 14.6 kg / 32 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR digital in, 1 x XLR analog in, 1 x XLR digital thru
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.