Producing high SPL over a very wide frequency response, the bi-amplified 8050B is a powerful and very accurate reference monitoring system.
Very high SPL output, high dynamic range, low colouration and wide frequency response characterise Genelec 8050B active monitor. The 8050B all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) contains drivers, power amplifiers, active crossover and protection circuitry. The surface optimized advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) provides outstanding frequency balance, stable and neutral sound imaging in all environments. 8050B features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
It is the monitoring tool for large recording studios, mastering suites, post-production houses, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 2 dB (38 Hz - 20kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 8 in + Tweeter 1 in, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Tweeter 120 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm / 17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 in, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 12.7 kg / 28 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue in
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website</p>