Boasting astonishing performance, the bi-amplified 8040B monitor is ideal for use in all types of production environments.
The Genelec 8040B active monitor produces high SPL, low colouration and broad bandwidth in a modest enclosure. It contains drivers, matched power amplifiers, active crossover and protection circuitry. The 8040B Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) technologies provide superior frequency balance and neutral sound imaging in all production environments. 8040B features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
Its superior performance makes it ideal for many applications, such as music studios, post-production facilities, mobile vans, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 105 dB
- Frequency response: 41 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 2 dB (48 Hz - 20kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 6 1/2 in + Tweeter 3/4 in, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 90 W + Tweeter 90 W
- Dimensions: H 365 x W 237 x D 223 mm / 14 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 8 13/16 in, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 8.6 kg / 18.9 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue in
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website