The small bi-amplified Genelec 8020C is designed to achieve accurate monitoring in all types of listening environments, particularly where space is at premium.
The compact 8020C displays outstanding performance and takes full advantage of the 8000 Series unconventional and innovative features. The all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) technologies are carefully matched with state-of-the art electronics and transducers design. It also features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
Excellent directivity characteristics and accurate imaging make the 8020C the perfect near-field monitor for music and post-production studios, mobile vans and digital workstations.
- Max Sound Pressure: 95 dB
- Frequency response: 59 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 2.5 dB (66 Hz - 20kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 4 in + Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 20 W + Tweeter 20 W
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 151 x D 142 mm / 9 1/2 x 6 x 5 5/8 in, with Iso-PodT™
- Weight: 3.7 kg / 8.1 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue in
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website</p>