Genelec 7270A SAM™ subwoofer brings the flexibility and accuracy of auto-calibration to an entirely new level using AutoCal™ and GLM™ technologies.
The Genelec 7270A combines the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology with state of the art AutoCal and GLM control network technologies for the highest level of monitoring flexibility. GLM allows to automatically align every monitor on the network in terms of level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies in all applications. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high SPL output and comprehensive 7.1 digital bass management system, the 7270A adapts to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The 7270A is a powerful monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production facilities, mobile vans, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 112 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 3 dB (19 Hz - 100 Hz)
- Phase correcting: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver dimension: 12 in
- Amplifier power: 250 W
- Dimensions: H 625 x W 555 x D 490 mm / 24 5/8 x 21 7/8 x 19 5/16 in
- Weight: 51 kg / 112 lb
- Connectors: 4 x XLR digital in, 4 x XLR digital out, (8 channels AES/EBU)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.