Genelec 7070A active subwoofer is a versatile and accurate low frequency tool for all professional stereo and multichannel audio systems.
The 7070A uses Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology featuring 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure capability and very articulate reproduction. Adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations, the amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuitry, power amplifier and complete bass management system. The built-in unit has six signal inputs and outputs, a summed signal output, an 85/120 Hz selectable low-pass LFE input and a 0 / +10dB LFE channel sensitivity switch.
The 7070A offers superior performance in recording studios, post-production facilities, mobile vans, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 112 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 85 Hz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 3 dB (19 Hz - 85 Hz)
- Phase correcting: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver dimension: 12 in
- Amplifier power: 250 W
- Dimensions: H 625 x W 555 x D 490 mm / 24 5/8 x 21 7/8 x 19 5/16 in
- Weight: 50 kg / 110 lb
- Connectors: 6.1 XLR analogue in, 6 x XLR analogue out, 1 x XLR Link out
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website