Genelec 7060B active subwoofer is powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern multichannel 5.1 or 6.1 or conventional stereo systems.
With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure capability and patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology, it can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations. The amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuitry, power amplifier and complete bass management system. The built-in unit has six signal inputs and outputs, a summed signal output, an 85/120 Hz selectable low-pass LFE input and a 0 / +10dB LFE channel sensitivity switch.
The 7060B is the LF monitoring tool for music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 108 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 85 Hz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 3 dB (19 Hz - 85 Hz)
- Phase correcting: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver dimension: 10 in
- Amplifier power: 120 W
- Dimensions: H 527 x W 462 x D 363 mm / 20 3/4 x 18 3/16 x 14 5/16 in
- Weight: 28 kg / 62 lb
- Connectors: 6.1 XLR analogue in, 6 x XLR analogue out, 1 x XLR Link out
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.
For an additional 3 years of warranty, register on the Genelec website