The Genelec bi-amplified 1032B is a powerful system providing accurate monitoring in mid-sized production environments.
Featuring high dynamic range and SPL as well as low colouration and wide frequency response, the 1032B is a reference in many studio applications. The 1032B active monitor contains drivers, power amplifiers, active crossover and protection circuitry. The surface optimized advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) provides outstanding frequency balance, stable and neutral sound imaging in all environments. 1032B features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
It is the monitoring tool for music and post-production studios, mastering suites, in-house and outside broadcast.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 113 dB
- Frequency response: 36 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover frequency: ± 2.5 dB (42 Hz - 21kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 10 in + Tweeter 1 in, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 180 W + Tweeter 120 W
- Dimensions: H 495 x W 320 x D 290 mm / 19 1/2 x 12 5/8 x 11 7/16 in
- Weight: 21.7 kg / 48 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue in
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.