The reference standard of the CMS line, the CMS 65 received the 2008 Excellence Award from Pro Audio Review magazine due to its amazing size/price/performance ratio. Its extended response at 45Hz (-3dB) allows installation without a subwoofer. CMS 65 monitors are characterized by treble definition, midrange transparency and adjustable control of the midbass and bass registers. The tonal balance is extremely stable, even at very loud volumes, ensuring accurate reproduction when mixing and mastering.
- ProAudio Review: Excellence 2008 award.
- Audiofanzine: Best value product 2009.
- Readers' choice awards winner: ProSoundWeb and Live Sound
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 45Hz - 28kHz
- Maximum SPL: 112dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- - Balanced 20kOhms / Unbalanced 47 kOhms
- - Connector XLR / RCA
- HF amplifier stage: 60W RMS, class AB
- LF amplifier stage: 100W RMS, class AB
- Electric supply:
- - Mains voltage: 220-230V (1.6A fuse rating)
- - 120V (3.15A fuse rating)
- - 100V (4A fuse rating)
- - IEC inlet and detachable power cord
- - Adjustable sensitivity, +4dBu / 0 / -10dBV
- - Adjustable volume, -66dB / 0dB
- - Adjustable high-pass filter, idle / 45 / 60 / 90Hz (12dB/oct.)
- - Adjustable LF Shelving, 0 / -4 / -2 / +2dB
- - Adjustable HF Shelving, 0 / -4 / -2 / +2dB
- - Parametric filter (160Hz), adjustable, 0 / -2 / -4 / -6dB
- - Power ON/OFF switch, mains voltage selector
- - STANDBY/ON switch
- - Power ON / OFF LED
- - Standby / ON LED
- - Audio Clip LED
- Woofer: 6.5" Focal drive unit, Polyglass cone
- Tweeter: Aluminum/Magnesium inverted dome Focal tweeter
- Shielding: Integral by cancellation magnet
- Construction: Reinforced and damped Aluminum cabinet
- Finish: Black powder coating
- Dimensions with spikes: 358.5 x 241 x 231mm - (14.1" x 9.5" x 9.1")
- Dimensions with table stand: 368.5 x 241 x 231mm - (14.5" x 9.5" x 9.1")
- Net weight: 10.5kg - (23lb)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Focal Professional
There are currently no product reviews.
The warranty for Focal products is valid for 2 years.