C5BTW is an affordable Bluetooth enabled monitor using the newest CSR BT 4.0 technology with aptX® support. aptX® has revolutionized the Bluetooth® Stereo listening experience by significantly reducing the bit rate without affecting audio quality or introducing latency issues. With a bit-rate of 384 kbit/s @ 16/48kHz, the aptX audio codec source material is transparently delivered over the Bluetooth link, whether it is stored uncompressed or in an alternative compression (MP3, AAC, FLAC) format.
The C5BTW features a 5-inch low frequency transducer and a 1-inch PEI diaphragm tweeter mounted to a specially designed waveguide to create a better off-axis response.
The top panel sports the digital volume control, Bluetooth pairing button and input selector.
The rear panel houses the round bass-reflex port and hosts balanced ¼” TRS, unbalanced RCA inputs, ¼” balanced TRS subwoofer output and optical toslink connection.
Protection features include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter protection.
- Frequency response: 54 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 4.5 kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 20 watts (40W total)
- Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 85dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (97dB Max SPL)
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 256 x 174 x 193 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair monitors): 9.5 lbs. / 4.3 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Fluid Audio