Fender® revolutionizes the recording industry by empowering a new generation of mobile-minded producers and engineers with the world’s first truly portable world-class studio monitoring system — Passport® Studio.
Monitoring consistency is a key factor in producing mixes that translate properly from system to system. With the advent of powerful portable recording workstations and the increasing convenience of fully “in the box” audio production, the need for highly portable and accurate studio monitors is now more important than ever. Enter Passport Studio.
Passport Studio houses a world-renowned Focal® driver set in a portable, protective and meticulously tuned enclosure, complemented by convenient front-panel controls and connectivity. Travel from tracking to mixing sessions down the street or across the country, with complete confidence that your monitors will arrive unharmed.
Fender Passport Studio — "World-class monitoring made portable" — Powered by Focal®.
- 150 Watts
- 5” Focal® polyglass cone woofer and Focal® inverted-dome tweeter in each front-ported speaker enclosure
- Level, bass and treble room correction controls
- Universal voltage power supply (110- and 240-volt operation)
- Built-in rear cable storage with magnetic doors
- Interlocking cabinets with handle grip
- Output Power: 150 Watts, Class-D Power Amp
- Inputs: Two - Balanced 1/4” TRS (Rear-Panel), 1/8" Stereo (Front-Panel), 1/8" Stereo (Headphone)
- Controls: Level, Bass and Treble Room Correction Switches
- Speaker: Two - FOCAL® 5” Polyglass Cone Woofer, Two - FOCAL® Aluminum/Magnesium Inverted Dome Tweeter
- Weight: 18.5 lbs. (8.39 kg)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Fender
There are currently no product reviews.
Transferrable 5-year limited warranty