The BM12 mkIII expands on the legacy of the classic BM12A design. Re-voiced around Dynaudio's next generation waveguide, the BM12 mkIII has been designed around highly efficient hand-crafted neodymium drivers, providing faithful transient response and an SPL of 123 dB for larger listening environments.
- Extended excursion 8" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
- Made in Denmark
- 123dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 38Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Dynaudio
There are currently no product reviews.
2 Year Manufacturers Defect