High-quality sound for business, educational and multimedia production
The two-way DN-303S is a high quality bi-amplified loudspeaker, delivering impressive wide-range, high-output sound from a trim, space-saving design. It provides a level of acoustic performance that convincingly exceeds what you get from similar-looking consumer models, making it ideal for use in business, education and media production space-constrained settings.
High Quality Components
The DN-303S system is comprised of two matched cabinets. Each cabinet contains a long-excursion 3-inch polypropylene-coated woofer and a 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled tweeter. The tweeter is mounted in a proprietary waveguide that controls its dispersion, ensuring optimum listening-area sound coverage, free from the random “splatter” of too-wide dispersion designs or the restricted “flashlight beaming” coverage of too-narrow dispersion designs.
The Left speaker contains the system’s stereo amplifier, rated at 10 dynamic watts per channel, which is more than enough to drive the 303S to a surprisingly loud, clean sound pressure level.
In addition, the cabinets are made of Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF), a dense, acoustically-inert material that prevents the cabinet vibrations that would otherwise diminish the system’s clarity. This is a huge advantage over similar-looking consumer speakers, most of which use thin, vibration-prone molded plastic housings.
Easy to Use
Ease of use and flexible connectivity were also major considerations in the DN-303S’s design. Conveniently located on the Left speaker’s front panel is the system’s volume control, an Auxiliary input jack for connecting other devices and a Headphone output for private listening.
With its top-grade driver elements, surprisingly powerful amplification, and resonant-free MDF cabinets, the DN-303S delivers a level of acoustic performance that is perfect for business conferences, educational settings, retail kiosk presentations/demonstrations and media production monitoring. If you require superior performance compared to conventional compact consumer powered speakers—even when space is at a premium—the DN-303S is an outstanding choice.
- 3-inch polypropylene-coated woofer for tight, accurate bass
- 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled silk dome tweeter for clear, pristine highs
- Customized tweeter waveguide for focused sound coverage and lifelike detail
- 10-watt per channel amplifier
- Clarity and loudness capability far superior to conventional computer speakers
- RCA inputs for connecting CD/DVD players, mixers, and more
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- Front-panel 1/8-inch headphone output
- Front-panel volume control
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Denon Pro