2-Way Active Ribbon Studio Reference Monitor with Kevlar Woofer
Ultra-linear frequency response with individual frequency diagrams
Built-in 285-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
Ultra-high resolution, 2” velocity ribbon transducer for ultimate sound reproduction
Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone and aluminum die-cast chassis for ultimate bass response
Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼" TRS connectors
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.