The 300-Watt NEKKST K10S Studio Subwoofer’s unparalleled, world-class performance is the result of a major collaboration between BEHRINGER audio engineers and loudspeaker master-designer/founder of KRK – Keith R. Klawitter. This incredible audiophile-grade subwoofer is ideal for all critical listening environments thanks to the custom-engineered bridge- mode amplifier that drives the 10" glass-fiber woofer for rich, deep and tight bass. K10S’ front-firing port was designed for the ultimate in low- frequency extension – without the typical boundary coupling and port turbulence found in competing systems.
- Ultra-linear 300-Watt reference-class studio subwoofer
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Powerful bridge-mode amplifier provides detailed reproduction of full low frequency spectrum
- High excursion 10” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Variable low-pass filter and phase switch for optimum crossover alignment with stereo monitor systems
- Stereo inputs for mono-summed sub-bass creation
- Direct link outputs for connecting to stereo monitors for 2.1 speaker systems
- Servo-balanced inputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced TS jack and RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.