MEDIA 40USB 40-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional connectivity via USB and analog input in a bi-amped, two-way speaker configuration, providing the perfect sonic upgrade for any audio or video application. You're sure to want a pair for every computer workstation in the house – and they make exceptional add-on speakers for flat-screen TVs and self-contained AV media players - as well as the perfect monitor solution for college dorm rooms or anywhere enjoying music is a must.
- 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations
- True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate high-resolution sound
- 150 Watts of digital power amplification
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- USB input for direct connection of digital stereo audio sources
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring TRS and RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Illuminated Volume control for both Line inputs
- Front panel ⅛'' headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function for easy access
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.