Vintage-Style 30-Watt Active Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor
BEHRITONE C5A and C50A full-range reference studio monitors let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. Both models accept balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and are magnetically shielded so they won’t disrupt your computer video monitors.
- Vintage-style studio monitor modeled after a famous model from the 70's
- High-end 30-Watt Class-D amplifier built-in to perfectly match the speaker's performance
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with detachable acoustic foam and attractive wood laminate
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Professional balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.