The M-Audio® BX studio monitor series is trusted by more musicians and recording professionals than any other. Now, the BX8 D2 monitors extend the bestsellers’ legacy* with an elegant new design inside and out. We leveraged technology from our high-end monitors to extend the frequency response and provide an even more natural listening experience. Custom Class A/B analog amplifiers deliver superior dynamics and tonal accuracy across the frequency spectrum—while the latest-generation woven Kevlar low-frequency drivers and waveguide-loaded silk dome tweeters provide rich, defined sound. With the BX8 D2, you’ll enjoy the utmost accuracy in an engaging listening experience.
- bi-amplified design with 130 watts of distributed power for cohesive, accurate sound
- 8” low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows
- 1-1/4” high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and integrated waveguides for smooth, clear highs
- optimized rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- magnetic shielding eliminates interference with other electronic equipment
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, amplifiers, instruments, DJ gear, and more
- volume control
- includes two isolation pads
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.