Building upon the acclaimed history of the best-selling BX line of studio monitors, M-Audio now announces the BX Carbon Series, which feature optimized Class AB amplifiers and offer flatter response for truer and more accurate monitoring. The BX Carbon Series includes three models: BX5 Carbon, BX6 Carbon, and BX8 Carbon, which include five-inch, six-inch, and eight-inch woofers, respectively.
“The tweeter’s waveguide has also been enhanced for superior imaging and has been tailored to the new, superior frequency response curve,” said JC Sutherland, M-Audio Product Manager. “That translates into a wider mix position - both the frequencies and the stereo information are translated reliably, which is of utmost importance given the many ways musicians use studio monitors. It’s about professional monitoring for any caliber studio.”
- Authentic, flat frequency response ideal for home studios
- 6" woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- New, bi-amplified 130 Watt (70+60) Class A/B amplification
- Acoustic Space Control lets you calibrate the BX6 to your mixing environment
- New waveguide with LED placement cues provide superior imaging
- 1.25 " natural silk dome tweeter provides silky detail
- 45 Hz – 22 kHz frequency response
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.