If you want to go beyond enjoying music and videos to creating your own, you need a serious speaker system with accurate sound. M-Audio studio speakers are music industry bestsellers*—and now AV 40s bring this professional legacy to your home. Unlike plastic multimedia speakers, AV 40s use technology that’s trusted by top musicians, engineers, and composers: premium woofer and tweeter components for rich lows and crystal highs; wave guides for clarity and detail; and wooden cabinets for tight, punchy sound. They’re perfect for creating all kinds of media—and also let you get the most out of your CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
- 4" polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 20-watt-per-channel amplifier with Class A/B architecture
- magnetic shielding for use near computer video monitors
- back-panel 1/4" TRS balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, amplifiers, instruments, and more
- front-panel 1/8" stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- front-panel 1/8" headphone output for connecting headphones
- front-panel volume control
- wood cabinet with bass reflex port design for deep, rich sound
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.