The AV32.1 is a complete high-performance sound system that delivers deep, lifelike, full-range sound. It is ideal for use with TVs, computers, portable music players or any device that has analog or digital outputs.
The system is comprised of two compact speakers and a powerful subwoofer. The speakers each use a 3-inch high-definition polypropylene driver for accurate midrange reproduction and a 1-inch soft-dome tweeter in our exclusive OptImage™ IV Waveguide for pristine highs and precise acoustic imaging.
The AV32.1 subwoofer has an internal custom-equalized amplifier with a down-firing, long-excursion 6 1/2 -inch woofer that delivers high-impact bass down to 36Hz (-3dB). Completing the system is a compact and convenient remote control that powers the system on or off, adjusts the volume and provides a sub bypass option. This is also an ideal system for monitoring and mixdown use. The two speakers deliver musically-accurate, detailed sound so you can clearly hear what’s on your mix, while the subwoofer bypass mode on the remote control enables you to do an instant A-B check of how your recording sounds with or without a subwoofer.
- 3-channel amplifier in sub cabinet powers the subwoofer and two speakers
- Digital (optical), analog RCA and TRS inputs for connection to virtually any equipment
- Subwoofer uses powerful down-firing 6 1/2-inch woofer in ported enclosure for deep bass to 36Hz
- Speakers have 3-inch polypropylene midrange drivers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters
- Remote control switches unit in and out of standby, adjusts volume, and bypasses sub
- Cables included to connect speakers to subwoofer and system to your personal music player
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.