If you want to go beyond enjoying music and videos to creating your own, you need a speaker system with accurate sound. Top musicians, producers, and engineers trust M-Audio studio speakers to create their hits—and now the compact AV 30 speakers bring this professional legacy to your home. Unlike plastic multimedia speakers, AV 30s use proven M-Audio technology to deliver full-range sound, from crystal-clear highs, to deep, rich bass tones. They’re perfect for creating media in small spaces—and also provide a superior experience when enjoying CDs, MP3s, DVDs, and games.
- 3" polypropylene-coated woofers for tight, accurate bass
- 1" ferrofluid-cooled silk cone tweeters for clear, pristine highs
- OptImage III tweeter wave guides for superior imaging and detail
- 10-watt-per-channel amplifier
- magnetic shielding for use near computer video monitors
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers, and more
- front-panel 1/8" stereo auxiliary input for connecting your laptop or desktop computer, MP3 player, or other audio sources
- front-panel 1/8" headphone output for connecting headphones
- front-panel controls for volume and on/off
- dense wood cabinet with bass reflex port design for deep, rich sound
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.