The mighty M-Patch 2 takes a giant leap forward with the new 2.1 model specially designed for monitoring with a subwoofer.
Featuring a new chassis suitable for desktop or rackmount use, the M-Patch 2.1 performs a variety of volume control, level-matching, mixing, and monitoring functions—all without adding any coloration or noise, thanks to its 100% passive circuitry.
2.1 features the ability to return the signal from the subwoofer back into the M-Patch 2.1 and control it, along with the left/right monitors, from the master volume attenuator. Plus dedicated mute switches make it easy to A/B mixes with and without the subwoofer.
- Dual L/R Balanced Combination XLR–1/4” TRS Inputs
- Dual L/R Unbalanced RCA Inputs
- Dual 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS Stereo Inputs
- Dual Balanced XLR Master Outputs
- Dual Balanced XLR L/R Outputs
- Balanced XLR Subwoofer Output with Optional Variable Crossover
- L/R Balanced Sub/Crossover Returns
- Three Independent Rotary Analog
- Stereo Volume Controls
- 1/4” TRS Stereo Headphone Output
- Headphone Volume Control
- 1/4” TS Remote Mute Input
- Five Output Selector Switches with Mutes
- Stereo/Mono Summing Switch
- Master Mute Switch
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SM Pro Audio
There are currently no product reviews.