When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, you want the ultimate sound quality from your monitoring system – and the last thing you’ll want is to crawl around under your desk running cables. The Behringer MONITOR2USB gets you off your knees and puts VCA-controlled Volume, Source selection, Phones and Monitor control right at your fingertips. With the incredible MONITOR2USB you can select from 3 sets of active studio monitors, 2 different stereo sources, plus a USB input for your DAW – to create powerful, custom monitor mixes – all in pristine, audiophile-grade sound quality.
Voltage Controlled Amplifiers
While MONITOR2USB’s Volume control is mechanically similar to an analog control, its use of Voltage Controlled Amplifiers (VCA) provides several major benefits. First, since a DC current flows through the volume control (instead of the audio signal) there is no degradation in sound quality, and none of the pops and crackles typically produced by an audio-taper volume control. That current is what actually controls the levels of the separate left and right amplifiers. Second, both the left and right channels remain proportionately accurate to their input levels. Third, better left/right channel separation is maintained, because there are no audio signals present at the volume control. And finally, you get amazingly precise and repeatable level settings you can count on.
- Premium speaker and headphones monitoring center
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- 2 high-quality stereo inputs connect perfectly to your DAW
- 3 independent Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- 2 high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Crossfeed control emulates the stereo speaker panorama when listening through your headphones
- Convenient Mono and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.