By listening to your mix through multiple sound systems, you can craft a mix that sounds great on every system it’s played through. The incredible MINIMON MON800 is the ideal tool for comparing your mix through different sets of loudspeakers. This monitor matrix mixer with talkback mic is also the perfect way to expand your mixing capabilities. In fact, you can even use it without a console! Just flick a switch to listen to your productions over different loudspeaker systems and mix your tracks for maximum impact.
The MON800 features a clearly structured input section with four selectable and mixable stereo inputs, as well as a precision 6-LED output level meter. You also get a powerful headphones jack with its own volume control, plus three selectable stereo loudspeaker outputs with separate volume controls for optimal adjustment.
- Ultra-compact 9.5" monitor matrix mixer for studio and stage applications
- Dedicated input section with 4 selectable and mixable stereo inputs
- Accurate 6-segment LED main stereo output meters for precise level indication
- High-power phones output with dedicated Level control
- 3 selectable stereo speaker outputs with separate Level controls for ultimate monitoring
- Professional Mute, Dim and Mono functions for ultimate flexibility and phase check
- Talkback section with internal microphone and comprehensive routing options
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.