The GLM 2.0 software is available for Windows and Mac and features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization with the state-of-the-art and robust GLM AutoCal™ automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual monitor or subwoofer if the GLM network needs to be disconnected.
GLM 2.0 features and benefits:
- Connectivity with up to 30 SAM™ monitors and subwoofers covering all types of multichannel or 3D immersive audio applications.
- Simple, intuitive, but yet features-rich monitor system calibration user interface allowing fast setting up procedure.
- Adapt your SAM monitors to various environments with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™ 2.0) allowing reduced perceived differences between listening environments or positions.
- Excellent in-room calibration results with state-of-the-art GLM AutoCal™ providing neutral sound reproduction via flat system frequency response.
- Automatic calibration of levels and distance-compensating delays for accurate and stable sound stage imaging.
- Ability to store calibration settings for different listening positions to be re-called instantly during the production stage.
- Allows repeatable and consistent performance, enabling accurate monitoring in any production environments.
- Symmetrical or individualized stereo pair equalization compensation to be used depending on the acoustic environment.
- Subwoofer crossover phase is set for all subwoofers on the network to achieve smooth frequency response transition around the crossover point.
- Each monitor Group has its own GLM AutoCal calibration file, allowing to use different Groups for various customized response curves.
- Groups contained in one GLM system setup file can feature both analogue and digital input use and an unlimited number of system setup files can be created.
- Volume control functions via GLM software master fader or via external wired or wireless volume controllers covering all possible applications.
- On-screen, real-time SPL reading of the active monitor Group allows to monitor carefully the production SPL.
GLM AutoCal provides the industry’s first integrated process for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every monitor on the GLM control network.
- GLM AutoCal provides the industry’s first integrated process for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every monitor on the GLM control network.
- It uses a factory-calibrated Genelec 8300A acoustic measurement microphone (included)
- GLM AutoCal aligns relative levels and compensates distance differences, and adjusts correct crossover phase for all subwoofers on the network.
- The Acoustic Response Editor provides accurate graphical display of the measured response, filter compensation and the resulting system response for each monitor, with full manual control of acoustic settings
- SinglePoint™ and MultiPoint™ microphone positions provide measurements for one, two or three person mixing environments (ex: recording/mixing engineer, musician and producer positions), optimizing the listening conditions over an area.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Genelec
There are currently no product reviews.