The extremely efficient Class-D topography used in the ART SDA1 Studio Digital Amplifier delivers 200 watts per channel (at 4 ohms) in a compact, single rack space chassis. Taking advantage of the full potential of digital amplifier design, the SDA1 doesn't require noisy, dust collecting cooling fans in operation, making it the ideal solution for studio control rooms and installations.
The flat 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response makes the SDA1 the perfect choice for critical listening in studio environments. Balanced inputs and versatile multi-way binding post outputs ensure quick connectivity to any source and speaker combinations, including 70v commercial installation systems.
A solid steel and aluminum chassis design ensures maximum reliability. Recessed 'pop-up' detented attenuator knobs deter uninvited users adjusting volume settings in install applications.
- Studio Digital Audio Amplifier
- High Efficiency Switching Amplifier and Power Supply
- Lighter and Cooler than Conventional Audio Amplifiers
- Extremely Low Noise and Distortion Design
- 140 Watts/Channel @ 8 Ohms
- 200 Watts/Channel @ 4 Ohms
- 400 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 8 Ohms
- 280 Watts/Bridged Mono @ 70 V line operation
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz within +/- 0.5dB
- XLR & ¼-inch Inputs
- Multi-Way Binding Post Outputs
- Recessed "Pop Out" Detented Attenuator Knobs
- Low Profile 1U Rackmountable Design
- All Steel and Aluminum Chassis
- Perfect for Pro and Project Studios
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized ART
There are currently no product reviews.
<p>3 Year Manufacturers Defect</p>