imply stated, the HP6E is a high-quality, powerful, flexible, and reliable six (6) channel headphone amplifier housed in a sturdy 1RU 19” standard rack-mountable metal chassis. The HP6E boasts a variety of improvements over the original HP6 including improved frequency response, additional power, digital control of input selection, and a fifth mix input. Built in flash memory has also been added to allow for last state memory recall of the input selection for each channel... perfect for saving critical studio time. The HP6E’s flexible design allows any of the four (4) available audio input source signals can be routed to any of the 6 Class A headphone amps provided on the HP6E. An additional fifth stereo signal can also be mixed into each individual headphone channel. This allows for endless application support including studio monitoring, live monitoring, in ear individual mixing, signal distribution, and more.
Multiple HP6Es can be daisy-chained (or even with HP12Es), making it a breeze to design and set up large multi-user systems.
- 10 TS inputs, 5 stereo channels
- Mix control for each amplifier output
- 6 class A headphone amplifiers
- Nominal output @ 32Ohm 600mw per channel
- 2 x L/R 1/4” TRS Link Outputs
- Frequency response @100mw output 20Hz-20kHz +- 0.3 dB
- Built in flash memory for last state memory recall
- THD @300mw less then 0.02%
- Built in power supply
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized SM Pro Audio
There are currently no product reviews.