HIFIMAN EF-2c is the most recent evolution with doubled power output of the HiFiMAN EF-2A, a hybrid USB headphone amplifier using 6J1 tubes as input stage. USB input support 16 bit, 44.1 kHz.
Tested! This little baby sounds so good as headphone amp that drive perfectly , with neutral timbre and balance, the Beyerdynamic DT-880 250 ohms version, other than many other quality headphones.
Inputs: 1 x RCA, 1 x USB. 6.3mm Headphone output. Tubes upgrade available separately.
- HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Amplifier
- Combines the rich and warm sound signature of vacuum tubes with the advantages of low distortion and and high S/N rate from the solid-state amplifier
- Step potentiometer for precise control and accurate channel balance
- Hybrid design employs two 6J1 tubes for it's input stage
- Perfect match for most PC-driven audiophile headphones
- Input Impedance : 47k Ohms
- Output Impedance : 32 - 300 Ohms
- Max. Power Output : 600mW@35 Ohms
- Line-in Max. Output : 4.6V Distortion: 2%
- USB DAC Max. Output : 3.2V Distortion: 0.46%
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N : 90dB
- Power Supply : 110v/220v
- Dimensions : 5.7" (144mm) Wide x 4.3" (110mm) Deep x 3.1" (78mm) High
- Weight : 3lbs (1.36kg)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized HiFiMan
There are currently no product reviews.