The Soloist SL MKII delivers benchmark setting performance in a tiny package and very affordable pricing.
Running in pure Class-A, it is a concentrated version of our award-winning Soloist. At 5.5in x 3in x 8in it takes less room on your desktop. The power output is a robust 2.5Wpc into 16 ohms and drives most if not all headphones to their full potential.
Compared to the standard Soloist SL, the MK2 is 25% more powerful, It is very dynamic, yet with more refined mid and mid high. All that at a new and affordable price.
Coupled with a 2-level gain switch the Soloist SL MK2 offers infinite flexibility
Small Size And Big Performance
Burson’s oversize transformers and power supplies deliver pure class-A peak driving power, a muscular 2.5Wpc into 16 ohms. Inside, you’ll find a custom 30VA transformer ensuring the Soloist SL MKII is capable of a sustained 2 .5 watts at all times.
The Soloist power supply is built around a custom noise-filtering network employing twice as many filtering stages as most conventional designs resulting in superior noise rejection. That’s why the Soloist SL delivers such clean and stable power with beautiful music emerging from a pitch-black background.
- Input impedance: 30 KOhms
- Frequency response: ± 1 dB 0 – 50Khz
- Signal to noise ratio: >96dB
- THD: <0.03% at 30ohm with 1W ouput
- Channel separation: >73dB
- Output power: 2.5W at 16 Ohms
- Input impedance: 8K Ohm
- Output impedance: 3 Ohm @ 1W
- Power dissipation: 23W, internal, regulated power supply
- 2 x gold plated RCA (line level input)
- 1 x headphone jacks 6.35mm
- 1 x Soloist SL MK2 Headphone amp
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x RCA pair input cable
- 1 x User Manual (including 24 months warranty registration information)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Burson Audio