The ultra-compact MICROMON MA400 is the ideal personal monitor mixer for the performer who always asks for “more me.”
The MA400 features XLR THRU jacks and provides superb noise-free operation. Just connect your mic to the MIC INPUT and send a line from the MIC THRU to your main mixer. You can even use studio-grade condenser mics, as the MA400 will pass +48 V phantom power, if your mixer is so equipped. The PHONES jacks accept both 1/4" and 1/8" headphone and earbud connections, making the MA400 ideal for hardwired IEM (in-ear-monitor) applications, such as singing drummers and keyboardists. The MA400 comes with a 12 V DC power supply and an LED to indicate when it is powered up.
- Ultra-compact monitor headphone amplifier for studio and stage applications
- Personal ''more me'' mixer – mix a mic plus a monitor signal and hear them via headphones
- Flexible Mic In and Mic Through connectors plus Ground Lift switch
- Stereo Monitor input with dedicated Monitor Level control and Mono/Stereo switch
- High-power headphone output on 1/4'' and 1/8'' jack connectors
- DC 12 Vadapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.