If you're tracking more than one musician at once, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible HA400 can power up to four pairs of headphones and up to four independent volumes.
You can use this super-compact stereo headphone amplifier with practically any headphones—four of them at the same time, to be exact! Let up to 4 different people in your studio listen to the main mix while recording, and each listener can determine their own volume level using the dedicated output level controls. The HA400 contains 4 high-power stereo amplifiers that maintain the highest sonic quality even at maximum volume levels. Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers are included for outstanding audio performance—these are the same op amps found in “full-size” audio equipment—plus, a DC 12-Volt adapter is included.
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control per channel
- DC 12 V adapter included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is
stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an
authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA
products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send
or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a
service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your
address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.