Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
Ultra-compact 9.5" headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
4 totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
Phones Level control plus accurate 6-segment LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
Accurate 6-segment LED main input meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
Dual headphone outputs on each channel on front and rear panels allow a total of 8 headphones to be connected at the same time
Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
Ultra-low noise audio operational amplifiers offer outstanding sound performance
All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.