Transit Pro is a super-high resolution USB/DSD (Direct Stream Digital) converter that takes audio signal from your computer and delivers the highest quality digital (optical)/analog signal to any audio component. The key to Transit Pro’s outstanding audio performance is its 32bit/384kHz digital “engine,” which delivers a super-wide bandwidth frequency response, ultra-wide dynamic range and an extremely low noise floor. There are eight user-selectable sampling rates between 44.1 and 384kHz so you can achieve the exact performance level needed for any given circumstance.
Transit Pro has a built-in high quality headphone amplifier with both ¼-inch and 1/8-inch jacks, for connecting any headphones directly without the need for an adapter. Transit Pro is USB-bus-powered or you can use an optional AC wall adapter (not included). Transit Pro is the answer when you need to deliver a reference-quality digital signal from your computer to an external audio component.
- Super-high resolution USB to optical/DSD converter
- Eight user-selectable sampling rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 112dB
- Extremely low distortion: THD+N 0.003%
- Digital (optical) and analog outputs
- Direct Stream Digital rates: DSD64, DSD128
- Dual headphone outputs: ¼-inch, 1/8-inch
- Compatible with headphones from 16–600 ohms
- USB-bus-powered or optional AC adapter
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized M-Audio
There are currently no product reviews.
inMusic Brands warrants to the original purchaser that M-Audio products and all other accessories are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase from an authorized M-Audio dealer and continuing for the following period of time after that date for one (1) year. inMusic warrants factory-refurbished merchandise to be free of material and operational defects for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of retail sale. This refurbished merchandise warranty is not transferable.