Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a groove - the volca bass is an analog bassline groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
Powerful analog bass sound
- Three oscillators generate a variety of bass sounds
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
- Step Sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
- Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
Convenient functions for ease of use
- Self-tuning function overcomes pitch drift - the weak point of an analog synth
- SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with your DAW
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Korg
There are currently no product reviews.
- STANDARD WARRANTY: One (1) year limited warranty for ALL products
- Two (2) year limited warranty on Korg LP Series Pianos
- Three (3) year limited warranty on Korg tuners and metronomes
- There is no warranty with the MS-20-KIT and MS-20M-KIT
- See below for additional warranty details