The KeyLab 88 is a professional-grade 88-note MIDI keyboard controller designed with the working musician in mind. Packed with the Analog Lab software, you get 5000 TAE® synthesizer presets from the greatest synths ever. The Keylab 88 is not just another MIDI keyboard controller ; it has been designed to be the premium control center for the modern musician.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
- Keyboard : 88 note hammer action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
- 32 digits LCD screen.
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 127.5/35/9.5 cm - Net weight : 13 Kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Arturia
There are currently no product reviews.
1 year limited warranty on hardware