Fruity Edition is aimed at composers who need Piano roll for complex melodies and to record/play chords. Fruity Edition adds access to the Playlist Pattern Clips for complex and lengthy arranging/sequencing and automation of program/plugin parameters.
What you can do with Fruity edition
Fruity edition, adds three very important features. 1. The Piano roll. 2. Event Automation. 3. The Playlist.
This means Fruity edition unlocks the full melodic and instrumental performance capabilities :
- Piano roll enables unlimited length patterns and the ability to record/play chords for each instrument Channel. for unlimited length patterns and chords
- Event Automation allows the control of almost any FL Studio parameter or plugin knob using the Event Editor. Record or ‘draw’ automation. This automation data is saved in Pattern Clips.
- Playlist Pattern Clip arranging so an unlimited number of Pattern Clips can be stacked and or placed end-to-end in series in the Playlist to create complete musical works of unlimited complexity. Pattern clips can hold note (Piano roll / Stepsequencer) and Automation (Event Automation) data.
- Client VST/Rewire support so you can use FL Studio as an instrument in VST/Rewire compatible
Fruity Edition includes:
- All Express Edition features plus...
- Piano roll allowing chords and note-slides.
- Playlist (Pattern Clip) arranging.
- Full automation of all enabled parameters (as Event Automation).
- Internal controllers as a modulation source.
- Used as VST instrument in another host e.g. Cubase, Sonar, Logic, etc.
- Used as a ReWire & VST client or host.
- + Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument.
- + Drumsynth Live percussion synthesizer.
- + DX10 FM synthesizer.
- + Wasp & Wasp XT synthesizers.
- Lifetime free updates to Fruity Edition by download.
- No audio recording.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Image Line
There are currently no product reviews.