A brickwall limiter is an essential tool for every mastering or mixing engineer. Are you looking for a professional, feature-packed limiter that is loud and transparent at the same time? Then FabFilter Pro-L is your weapon of choice!
FabFilter Pro-L features surgically precise output and level meters, including inter-sample peak detection and K-System support. Combined with its unique real-time level display, you have all the information you need to achieve the best possible results.
Professional feature set
With linear-phase oversampling, advanced dithering and noise shaping, customizable look-ahead, attack, release and channel linking settings, and super-precise metering, FabFilter Pro-L is the complete solution for every mixing and mastering job.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization and much more!
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Four different limiting algorithms, all with their own character
- Low CPU usage
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering
- Adjustable meter scale, including K-System support
- Unique, highly informative real-time level display
- Optional Compact interface layout
- Adjustable look-ahead, attack and release settings
- Separate channel linking for both the transient and release stages
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- Advanced dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms
- Inter-sample peak detection
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- MIDI Learn
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only).
- 64-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista
- 32-bit: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista or XP
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Fabfilter