mio2™ belongs in every music creator's MIDI arsenal. It's a powerful little interface to connect your MIDI gear and/or computers. Share MIDI between two computers and two MIDI devices at the same time! It can also work stand-alone. Filter, merge, remap MIDI with computers or without.
What makes mio2™ unique? The iConnectivity difference.
Other MIDI Interfaces: Basic 2x2 MIDI. Support for only one computer. Won't work without a computer. Nothing's changed since 1985.
The mio2™ difference:
- More power to create: Integrate two Macs and/or PCs. Collaborate. Solve your MIDI connection problems with one affordable little interface.
No need for a separate MIDI merger/filter/processor - it's all built in.
- 2x2 5-pin MIDI ports
- PC and Mac compatible
- Works with up to two computers at the same time!
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- 10 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets. One can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
- USB bus-powered
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized iConnectivity
There are currently no product reviews.
iConnectivity warrants to the original purchaser that this unit is free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. The warranty applies only to registered iConnectivity users that register their product(s) within fourteen (14) days of time of original purchase.