mio2™ belongs in every music creator's MIDI arsenal. It's a powerful little interface to connect your MIDI gear and/or computers. Share MIDI between two computers and two MIDI devices at the same time! It can also work stand-alone. Filter, merge, remap MIDI with computers or without.
What makes mio2™ unique? The iConnectivity difference.
Other MIDI Interfaces: Basic 2x2 MIDI. Support for only one computer. Won't work without a computer. Nothing's changed since 1985.
The mio2™ difference:
- More power to create: Integrate two Macs and/or PCs. Collaborate. Solve your MIDI connection problems with one affordable little interface.
No need for a separate MIDI merger/filter/processor - it's all built in.
- 2x2 5-pin MIDI ports
- PC and Mac compatible
- Works with up to two computers at the same time!
- Plug-and-play - no drivers to install (it's USB MIDI Class-Compliant)
- 10 user-configurable 16-channel MIDI ports
- Configuration software (download for Mac/PC) makes it simple to create and save routing, merging, and filtering presets. One can be stored on the device and remembered when you power up.
- USB bus-powered
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized iConnectivity
There are currently no product reviews.