UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Roland, SSL and more.
These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac and PC towers and PCIe expansion chassis
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Roland, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Empirical Labs, MXR and more (sold separately)
- Includes DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format), plus Core UAD plug-in package
- OCTO features 8 SHARC processors
- Gives native systems a DSP boost for running larger mixes, with rich, sonically complex plug-ins
- Includes Analog Classics (UAD-2 SOLO /DUO) or Analog Classics Plus (UAD-2 QUAD/OCTO) plug-in bundles
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including additional UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo audio interfaces
- VST, AU, RTAS , and AAX 64 support; Mac OS X and Windows 7 compatible
- (Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/SP1
- (Mac) OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion, 10.9.x Mavericks, or 10.10.x Yosemite
- 4 gigabytes available disk space
- Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Universal Audio
There are currently no product reviews.