TRITON taktile controller feature a stylish design that projects a sense of professionalism, functionality and style, together with the same great-feeling semi-weighted keyboard that's used on synthesizers and music workstations such as the KingKORG and KROME. It's loaded with functions that make it fun to play and use, such as a touch pad inherited from the Kaossilator that lets you play melodies using just a single finger, trigger pads that let you generate chords in the key and scale of your choice and an arpeggiator that includes rhythm patterns. Of course, the TRITON taktile also delivers the functionality that you expect from a MIDI controller. It provides all of the basic controllers such as sliders and switches, and makes setup easy so you can start producing music right away. Convenience is not the only attraction of TRITON taktile; it's a MIDI controller that's full of features that will stimulate your creativity.
In addition, the TRITON taktile adds 512 sounds from the TRITON, KORG's best-selling music workstation loved by top-ranking musicians around the world. From your desktop to live stage performances, it's a USB MIDI controller that you can use in any situation.
- All 512 program sounds of the TRITON, the best-selling KORG music workstation
- A compact and lightweight synthesizer that you can take anywhere(*)
- Use the velocity-sensitive backlit trigger pads to easily enter chords or single notes
- Semi-weighted keyboard with a great playing feel
- A full array of DAW presets and basic functionality; simply connect and start playing
- Stylish and ergonomic design
- X/Y touch pad can also be used as a track pad; ribbon selector offers left and right click
- The KORG KONTROL Editor & Control Surface plug-in will greatly improve your functionality and are available for immediate download.
- A generous array of bundled software provides amazing value
- Number Of Internal Programs: 512, data cannot be rewritten
- Sound Generation System: PCM sound generator (preset type), 1 timber only
- Maximum Polyphony: 80 voices
- Keyboard: 49-key: Semi Weighted Keyboard (Velocity sensitivity is supported, after touch is not supported)
- Trigger Pads: 16 (with velocity-sensitive)
- General Purpose Controllers: Switches x 8, Sliders x 8, Knobs x 8
- DAW Transport: Switches x 7 (MARKER, FORWARD, REWIND, PLAY, STOP, REC, CYCLE)
- Other Controllers: Wheel 1 (Pitch bend), Wheel 2 (Assignable)
- Touch Pad: Touch Scale Mode / Control Mode / Track Pad Mode
- Arpeggiator: 6 types, 50 Rhythm patterns
- Display: 128 x 64 dots, the high-contrast OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) display
- Terminals: USB (Type B), Assignable Switch (“Half-damper” is not supported), Assignable Pedal, Audio Out (Stereo mini jack type)
- MIDI: Out only
- Power Supply: USB bus power mode
- Supports USB 2.0 compliant DC5V 550mA or higher AC adapters
- Current Consumption: 500 mA or less
- Dimensions: (W) x (D) x(H) 750 x 290 x 83 mm/29.53 x 11.42 x 3.27 inches
- Weight: 3.8 kg/ 8.38 lbs.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, USB cable, KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Korg
There are currently no product reviews.
- STANDARD WARRANTY: One (1) year limited warranty for ALL products
- Two (2) year limited warranty on Korg LP Series Pianos
- Three (3) year limited warranty on Korg tuners and metronomes
- There is no warranty with the MS-20-KIT and MS-20M-KIT
- See below for additional warranty details