The X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal USB/MIDI Controller gives you precise control over your favorite DAW, instruments, effects and lighting systems with the fl uidity of 9 touchsensitive and fully-automated motorized faders, 16 rotary encoders with LED collars – and 39 illuminated buttons. Free yourself from the mouse-click paradigm with X-TOUCH's preconfigured presets – or customize your own confi gurations to master the art of on-the-fly adjustments as ever before!
Today's DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal eff ort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH COMPACT to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required!
Faders that Dance with Your Music
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That's why the X-TOUCH COMPACT features 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
A Symphony of Lights
16 beautifully equipped rotary controls featuring LED-collars that provide an amber-hued visual read out couple with 39 illuminated buttons to make the X-TOUCH COMPACT a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. They provide direct access to preconfi gured or user-mapped key functions. Know in brilliant color if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time and marvel at how you ever relied on a mouse to do a controller’s job. The built-in USB interface allows you to connect the COMPACT directly to your Mac or PC for easy right out-of-the-box installation – no drivers required.
- Universal Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* emulation mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration downloadable free of charge from www.behringer.com
- 16 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 39 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- - no drivers required
- Standard MIDI I/O ports for controlling external hardware without the need of a computer
- Dedicated footswitch and foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.