The Ultimate Studio in a Box: 49-Key USB/MIDI Controller Keyboard with USB/Audio Interface, 100 Software Instruments, 50 VST Effects and NI KorePlayer Software Sound Module
The UMX MIDI Controller is an extremely flexible master keyboard with a control section for a wide range of applications. Do you need independent control of hardware synthesizers or general MIDI sound modules? How about control over effects devices? Maybe you just want to operate sequencing software or computer plug-ins from a convenient remote location? UMX Series controllers provide total flexibility and tremendous ease of use, allowing you to realize your ideas intuitively.
When it comes to remote control, you get 8 knobs, 10 assignable switches, 2 wheels (Pitch Bend & Modulation), 1 pedal port and 1 fader, for a total of 22 assignable controllers — which means total control of your operating environment. Once you’ve assigned the parameters for a particular scenario, simply store it in your user preset.
As an added bonus, we’ve included our UCA222 USB Audio Interface to access your PC or Mac computer’s audio capability. You can use the UCA222 to connect sound modules directly to any free computer USB port and listen to either the input or output signal via headphones or through active studio monitors. The UCA222 also features an additional S/PDIF optical output for direct digital conversion and is completely powered via USB—no external power supply needed. With its dual analog mono inputs, any line-level device, such as a mixer or tape deck, can be connected hassle-free to your computer.
- Unleash your creativity with 100 virtual instruments and take off with 50 VST effects plus an unlimited number of sound creations
- Velocity-sensitive USB/MIDI keyboard featuring 49 high-quality full-size keys and unbeatable programming versatility, real-time control and playability
- USB/Audio interface included for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers
- Intuitive sound module NI KorePlayer with production-ready 300 MB sound library, includes sounds of nearly all categories/kinds, ranging from synths to acoustic instruments to drums
- Plug and play with Mac OS X and Windows XP, Vista, 7 operating systems
- 8 real-time rotary controls plus 10 assignable switches
- Freely assign MIDI control changes to the modulation wheel, volume fader and pedal port for ultimate flexibility
- Full 128 tone range via the octave shift function with multi-purpose LED status indication
- Separate MIDI Out allows controlling external samplers, synths and other equipment
- Runs via USB, batteries or a power adapter (not included)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer