Whether you play a MIDI instrument, or want an easy way to control your MIDI arsenal, the FCB1010 will help you get the most out of your gear—without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance. In addition to its impressive MIDI functions, the FCB1010 also provides two jacks for analog switching and is built rugged to handle the abuse of the road.
Professional and ultra-flexible MIDI foot controller
10 banks of presets, each with 10 fully user-editable presets
2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number and range
Simultaneous transmission of 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI controllers per preset
MIDI note commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
2 programmable and relay-controlled switch jacks, e.g. to select channels on any guitar amp
No need to take a seat-everything can be easily programmed while standing
Global setup allows for individual customization
Backup function via MIDI SysEx
MIDI merge function allows for soft through and merging of controller and input data
Built-in power supply ensures trouble-free operation
High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.